Tips on what to do after a claim occurs:
1. Take only reasonable, emergency measures to protect from further loss and unwanted entry to the property.
2. Report the loss to your insurance company/agent immediately upon discovery of loss.
3. Take photographs and keep receipts to keep a record of the repair process and cost.
4. Keep the damaged material/items on site for the adjuster to document.
5. Keep an inventory both before and after a loss. Photographs, receipts, and cleared checks will help in substantiating your loss. Keep these documents safe and/or off site.
Please use the list of numbers below to report claims directly to the insurance company. You will need your policy number when speaking with them. You can also call our agency for assistance.
American Bankers 800-654-4895
Wright flood 800-725-9472
Homeowners and Fire:
Atlantic Specialty 305-294-6677
Bankers Insurance/First Community 800-765-9700
Florida Family Mutual 888-486-4663
Safe Harbor: 866-482-5246
Seacoast Brokers 305-294-6677
Southern Fidelity 866-722-4995
Dairyland/Viking/Peak Property 800-338-2487
Velocity/National Specialty 844-878-7529
Homeowners Choice 866-324-3138
Other Important Numbers:
Insurance Consumer Hotline 800-342-2762
American Red Cross 305-296-3651